The nursing profession is a respectable profession and needs dealing with various types of patients daily.
- The most crucial skill or quality a nurse should is to have patience.
- Besides this dedication to work with doctors, patients and other hospital administration, compassion, and excellent communication skills.
- A nurse should be able to communicate both in medical jargon and laymen’s terms.
- At last a nurse should hold strong organizational and management skills as a nurse is also responsible for maintaining patient records.
Candidates who wish to pursue the Nursing & Patient care Certificate course are required to fulfil the below-mentioned eligibility criteria.
Candidates should pass 10+2 in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology and should be medically fit.
Candidates should pass 10+2 in PCB. Those who have passed 10+1 are also eligible for admission.
Notably, one has to submit a proof of training by Indian Nursing Council or equivalent in the following domain:
- OT (Operation Theatre) Techniques
- Community Health Nursing
- Psychiatric Nursing
- Ophthalmic Nursing
- Leprosy Nursing
- TB Nursing
- Neurological and Neurosurgical Nursing
- Cancer Nursing
- Orthopaedic Nursing