Nursing & Patient Care: What is it about?
1. You can take our training classes that teach about advanced patient hygiene methods, environmental health, and safety awareness, and
2. How to warrant patient safety and
3. How to comfort in the care setting.
We prepare and teach you with powerful roles that nursing professionals perform in today’s evolving healthcare surroundings.
Nursing & Patient Care: Who Should Opt? (ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA)
The nursing profession is a respectable profession and needs dealing with various types of patients daily.
- The most crucial skill or quality a nurse should be is to have patience.
- Besides this dedication to work with doctors, patients, and other hospital administration, compassion, and excellent communication skills.
- A nurse should be able to communicate both in medical jargon and laymen’s terms.
- At last, a nurse should hold strong organizational and management skills as a nurse is also responsible for maintaining patient records.
Candidates who wish to pursue the Nursing & Patient care Certificate course are required to fulfill the below-mentioned eligibility criteria.
Candidates should pass 10+2 in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology and should be medically fit.
Candidates should pass 10+2 in PCB. Those who have passed 10+1 are also eligible for admission.
Notably, one has to submit proof of training by the Indian Nursing Council or equivalent in the following domain:
- OT (Operation Theatre) Techniques
- Community Health Nursing
- Psychiatric Nursing
- Ophthalmic Nursing
- Leprosy Nursing
- TB Nursing
- Neurological and Neurosurgical Nursing
- Cancer Nursing
- Orthopaedic Nursing
Nursing & Patient Care: Career Prospects
Certificate in Nursing & Patient Care freshers have a plethora of options in hand right after finishing their course. They can start their career in nursing by joining a private/government hospital or as a tutor in some institute. Here are the job profiles which Certificate in Nursing & Patient Care can join as:
- Home Care Nurses
- Critical Care Nurses
- Nursing Assistant
- Nurse – Nursery School
- Nursing Educator
- Junior Psychiatric Nurse
- Ward Nurse & Infection Control Nurse
- Nursing Assist. Supervisor
- Nursing Tutor
Nursing & Patient Care: Salary Scope
A fresher Nursing Assistance or General Duty Assistance gets the joining salary of around 10,000 to 15,000 INR per month. Students with the certified Nursing or Patient Care degree, healthcare management degrees, directly join in the senior levels and can earn between INR 2.7 lakh to 7.5 lakh per annum.
Top Recruiting Areas & Top Job Profiles
The post for Nursing & Patient care are as follows:
- Registered nurse
- Staff nurse
- Patient care coordinator
- Ward sister
- Senior staff nurse
- Home care nurse
- Nurse patient care
- Nursing assistants