Knee Replacement Surgery is a surgical procedure to resurface a damaged knee and the weight-bearing part of knee joint for the reducing knee pain and disorder. Knee Replacement is also known as “Knee Arthroplasty”. The surgeon removes damaged cartilage and bone from the knee and attaches metal implants to the ends of the thigh and calf bones. A plastic spacer goes between the metal pieces and helps the new joint move smoothly.
- Procedure Type: Surgical Procedures
- Function: To remove a damaged cartilage and bone from and attaches metal implants to the ends of the thigh and calf bones
- Pain Intensity level: Less Invasive
Total Knee Replacement Cost in India
Starting from INR 3,00,000
- Procedures Duration: 1-2 Hours
- Hospitals Stay: 3 – 4 weeks
- Types of Anesthesia: General
Hospital Accreditation You Must Check:
Hospital Doctor Appointment Phone Contact Number:
(+91) 94-333-650-39 | 98-30-36-36-22
Our Online Booking Helpline also Available on the following FREE Apps. You can send us your passport scan copy and medical report for 100% Free Medical VISA invitation letter and Doctor Appointment.
Hospital Amenities & Facilities You Must Check
For International Patient Extra Care and Support You Must Check
. . .