Ayurveda care is becoming more and more popular. In such treatments, they add life to our buzzing world, where you can get away for a few hours or a day of relaxation, rejuvenation, and beautification. If there isn’t a spa around, or if you’d rather enjoy the benefits of ayurvedic spa treatments at your own home. So, spend an evening or weekend afternoon pampering yourself and restoring your mental, physical and emotional energy. Hence, ayurvedic spa treatments adopt ancient healing and cleansing method to promote overall wellness of the individual.
The ayurvedic spa offers you a holistic treatment that rejuvenates a person’s mind-body as well as spirit. Before taking an ayurvedic spa treatment, you must take health consultation will an ayurvedic practitioner. This will help you to diagnose even the subtle imbalance in the body.
Since two people can’t have a similar imbalance, an ayurvedic spa treatment is specially customized according to the needs of the person. So, after consultation from the expert, the type of spa treatments, herbs, oils and the type of massage you need is specified.
Ayurvedic spa treatment consists of various practices
- Sirovasthi:-This ayurvedic spa treatment is useful in almost all the diseases, primarily deafness, abscesses, facial paralysis, chronic cold. even sinusitis, and insanity.
- Dinacharya:-This is a cleansing therapy that targets aging.
- Nasyam:-Effective in chest congestion, migraine, and sinusitis.
- Abhyangam:-Effective in improving rheumatism, eyesight, skin glow and vitality.
- Shirodhara:-Relieve strain, stress and discourage aging effect.
- Thakaradhara:-This spa treatment is delivered to people hurting from memory loss, insanity and sharp headache.
- Udwarthanam:-Tones muscles.
- Mukhalepam:-Makes skin supple and smooth.
- Thalapothichil:- Effective for insomnia, hair loss, early hair greying and dandruff.
Some of the results or benefits of ayurvedic spa treatments are:-
- Nourishment of body.
- Reduce fatigue and stress.
- Beautifies softens and hydrates the skin.
- It helps to prevent and treat ailments related to disorders related to the central nervous system.
- Increases blood circulation in the body.
- Improve the functioning of sense organs as well as the other vital organs.
- Increase the energy flow of the body.
- Promote a person’s quality of life.
- Improves body flexibility.
- Nourishing and toning the skin.
- Also, counteracts the aging process and makes you look a lot younger
- Finally, enhance spiritual awareness.
Difference between a normal ayurvedic treatment and ayurvedic spa treatment?
Though Ayurvedic treatment and spa treatments sound the same there are major differences, some of which are:-
Ayurveda care is a science which studies the energy imbalances in a human body and works toward balancing them properly which leads to good health. Spa treatments do not follow science and can be considered artistic. Ayurveda has proved to be useful in treating serious health conditions. Spa treatment cannot do that, they are mostly for relaxation and rejuvenation. Spa treatments are usually very costly, unlike Ayurvedic medication. Some of the best destinations for Ayurveda Spa Treatments are in India.
Spa treatments are based on the application of fluids, massages, etc. only. Ayurveda is a total form of treatment including workouts and medications to be taken orally. However, there is normally a course associated with an Ayurvedic treatment that may span from a few days to a few months or years. This is not the same as a spa treatment.
Ayurvedic spa treatment goes far beyond the beautification and relaxation. It de-stress mind-body as well as spirit. Ayurvedic spa treatment increases overall wellness, filter and recovers the optimal balance of the body.