Acne is an inflammatory skin condition. There are many people who suffer from severe acne. Acne is now a very common problem. When girls hit puberty they are more prone to acne. In fact Girls are more prone to acne than boys. When a child hit his/ her puberty automatically the sebum which is present in the body causes pimple and acne. There are several types of Acne:
The types are following:
- Fungal Acne: Fungal acne occurs when yeast builds up in your hair follicles. These can be itchy and inflamed.
- Cystic Acne: IT causes deep pus-filled pimples and nodules. These can cause acne.
- Hormonal Acne: Hormonal acne affects adults or teenagers who have an overproduction of sebum that clogs their pores.
- Nodular Acne: Nodular acne is a severe form of acne that causes pimples on the surface of your skin, and tender, nodular limps under your skin.
These are the most famous types of acne. Acne is severe, if you don’t treat it well you cannot get rid of it. Always remember that acne scar is permanent. Acne can slow down your self esteem and make you shy.
Cystic and nodular acne are the most dangerous acne it can leave a dent or depression on your skin. It will cause permanent scar.
- Why Females are more Affected then Men in Acne?
Generally acne is a skin condition which is happened due to excess sebum or oil. Generally females are more affected to acne. Acne can be caused due to hormonal changes. In female body a females go through much more hormonal change then men. In puberty most huge hormonal change take place in their body. This hormonal change causes acne for women. They suffer it the most.
If you have a history of acne in your family then it can be told that your acne is genetically occurs not for any external issues.
- Acne Sufferers’ Approx Estimate:
Acne is most common and well known skin condition in the world. Approximately 80% of world’s population experienced acne. Mainly 11 to 30 years old humans faces the problem of acne.
- Most Common Body Parts where you are Expected to have Acne:
Usually acne has permanent parts in our body where you can experience more and more acne.
The Parts are:
- Upper Chest Area.
I hope you are understood what I want to say. You can treat this above mentioned part as an introduction.
Now we are coming to our next segment which is: The
treatment of acne scar.
There are many treatment procedures or products are available in the market. You just have the best product knowledge. If you are not seeing a doctor at present and you want to treat your acne scars and you are going to treat it with the help of Google, then please stop you are doing your own harm. There are many qualified doctors out there who are ready to help you with their skills and knowledge try to use them. If you have acne scar then try to see a recognized dermatologist as soon as possible. Only they can give you best treatment.
Usually doctors suggest treating your acne’s from initial stage. Because if you treat them from first stage they will not be much severe. They are telling it for their patient’s good health. Usually any kind of diseases are curable if you can take higher step from the beginning.
- How Acne Scars are made?
I have told you earlier that acne is a skin inflammatory condition. When you are suffering from acne your body actually identifies this as diseases and tries to heal your skin. And in the natural skin healing process body secrets collagen which is very important substance. The amount of collagen makes acne scars on our body.
Now coming to the acne removal products which can be used during acne scar treatment:
There are many products of acne scar removal which contain these products:
- Benzoyl Peroxide: This is available in many skin care products. Such as: Clearasil, Stridex. This is a gel or washer. It targets the bacteria of the surface of your affected part. It attacks the bacteria which causes the scars on bacteria. Lower concentration and wash formulations are less irritating to your skin.
- Salicylic Acid: This can be used as a cleanser and lotion. It helps to cut off the top layer of damage skin. Salicylic acid dissolves dead skin cells to prevent your hair follicles from clogging.
- Azelaic Acid: This is a natural acid found in wheat and barley. It helps to microorganisms on the skin and reduces selling.
- Retinoid: It breaks up blackheads and white heads and also helps to prevent clogged pores. It prevents the formation of acne.
- Hormone Therapy: Hormone therapy is helpful for some people with acne, especially if you experience acne flare-ups during Menstruation or irregular periods. Hormone therapy consists of low estrogen and progesterone that blocks the effect of certain hormones at the level of your hair follicles and oil glands.
- Lasers: Leasers and light therapy treats acne scars. The laser delivers heat to the scarred collagen under your skin. This relies on your body’s wound-healing response to create new, healthy collagen, which encourages growth of new skin to replace it.Steroids: Steroids can treat severe acne with injections into large nodules to reduce inflammation.Chemical Peels: This treatment uses special chemicals to remove the most outer layer of the old skin. After removal of the old skin new skin will be appeared and it has less acne scar and the skin will be smooth.
- So, I think I am able to give you valuable information about acne scar removal products.
Remember never try to be the doctor, if your skin need help then go to doctor.