Acne is a severe problem. It can be caused due to many things. It is basically a skin problem that can be dangerous if you don’t treat it in time. Many dermatologists are known to treat acne. Acne’s are known as bronos also. Both are the nightmare of any female.
Even boys are also afraid of acnes. If your acne is stubborn that can leave an acne spot on your face, which is unwanted by many females.
All females want clear skin. They want healthy and glowing skin. But the majority of them suffer from acne issues. It is like a curse for females basically. For many people, it is a painful and inflammation process. Acne can be inflammatory. There are many treatments for that.
My sister had severe acne. Her whole face was almost covered by acne. She was very upset. I always have healthy skin and on the other side, she always got acne and pimples. She was frustrated with the issue.
Our relatives always judged us by our faces. But they never gave us useful advice regarding this. Last time when she had acne one of my relatives suggested her to do plastic surgery!! How insulting!!
I know that she had the problem of severe acne but still, you can’t insult people like that. She was very shy so, she never counteracts but if I was her I will just insult her more than she deserve.
That relative was very close to us and she told that remark at a wedding of our near ones. She did not even apologize for her inappropriate behavior.
She was rather very much proud of her words. She always tries to look down upon us. After that incident one day a boy came to our house with his family who were interested in my sister.
They have come to our house for the talk of the marriage ceremony between the two. But unfortunately, the boy’s family took her down because she had acne issues.
Although that day she had less acne than she ever had. Instead of apologizing they shamelessly choose me over my sister for marriage.
My father was very upset and he felt insulted so, he decided that she will not give her daughter to that guy. He also decided that he will provide the best treatment for my sister’s severe acne issues
My father actually did not have any idea what acne is. He treated my sister at a local doctor, but he was deterred-minded that acne is not a serious problem and it will heal in the course of time. But the above-mentioned story changed his whole concept of acne.
After the incident, my sister and my mother started to convince my father to see a better doctor. And that day he was finally convinced.
Now for those who don’t have a specific idea about acne let me introduce it for you.
So, let’s move on to the first topic:
- What Acne is?
Acne is basically a skin problem that is caused by oil glands on the face, chest, shoulder, and back.
When you grow excessive sebum on your face, then acne will be caused. It is a curable disease’ but if you don’t treat it well then it will cause harm to your skin.
Now, coming to the second part of the segment which is:
- Reasons that Cause Acne?
- Oil products can cause Acne.
- Excessive sweat can also cause Acne.
- Excessive use of steroids and hormonal imbalance can also cause Acne.
- If you have some medical conditions like PCOS or PCOD then acne is normal for you.
- For some girls, acne comes along with puberty.
These are a few reasons why you can experience acne on your face. Try to avoid them by any means.
Now comes our most important part which is the best treatment methods for acne issues.
If you follow these following tips you will get a better result.
- Use face wash, which is Salicylic acid based.
- Try to apply gel or watery moisturizer.
- Try to use matte or water or gel-based sun’s cream.
- Try to avoid heavy makeup.
- If you can’t help but love heavy makeup, then makes sure you wash it before bed.
- Clean pillow covers are important.
- Try not to touch your phone with your face.
- Do not touch or prick your Acne.
- Don’t apply toothpaste and garlic etc.
- Try not to expose your skin to dust.
Now let’s talk about some tips for treatment.
There are many ways you can do it.
- If you have blackhead or whitehead acne just use 2.5% Benzoyl peroxide gel.
- If you have push filled pimple then try to use Clindamycin or Erythromycin gel on your face.
- If you have too many pimples and cysts then go to consult a dermatologist.
- If you have severe acne then the dermatologist can test if you have cysts or not.
If you have cysts or PCOD or PCOS then they will do a different treatment for that person.
- Last but not least, Try to eat healthy food.
- Try to do daily exercise.
- Try to change your daily lifestyle.
- Take good sleep for 6 to 8 hours.
- Don’t make you stressed.
- Try to be happy internally.
These will be the best treatment for an acne patient. Try to follow all the above-mentioned rules and get a lot better results in just a few months. Although if your acne is not decreased by these remedies try to reach out to a dermatologist. It is him or her who can save you from this problem. Try to avoid the use of chemical products without the consultation of a doctor.
I hope it is helpful for you.
Take good care of yourself.