Do you like to do your nails? I mean do you like to care about nails? Basically women are tend to be more careful and touchy about their nails. They really give ample care to nails. They are not like males who do not care about nails. Women are very careful about nails.
They even try to make their nails look good with the help of nail extension, nail art and manicure and pedicure. They spend a lot of money on these things. On the other hand men do not spend on this. For a working woman who likes to do makeup and is into manicure and pedicure spends like 1000 to 5,000 INR per month on nails. If you want to do nail extension then you can hardly spend 800 INR a month but if you are brand freak and go to a salon which is very famous then you have to pay a hefty amount for this things.
The makeup parlor owners say that manicure, pedicures are good for your nail. The nails look beautiful and attractive if you do that every month. They will convince you that it is the best way to keep your nails healthy and up to date. But if you listen to my opinion, I can say that these treatments barely making the nails healthy. They are not interested in making your nail healthy and nourishing, but they just want more and more money. In my opinion if you want to keep your nails beautiful then make it simple and beautiful.
Sometimes these treatments can affect your nails. Always try to check the quality of products that they use on your nails. The product quality can make your nail a winner or a looser.
I remember I had a friend in college whose name was Sunayna. She did a lot of manicure and pedicure. She also had a lot of money by the way. So, she was a daily customer of a local salon. Her nails were praised for their unique shape and unique nail polish. She also did nail extensions a lot.
We often warned her not to do those procedures frequently on her hands but she did not listen to us. After two years when we met her in college reunion ceremony we noticed her nails. And they were not that much pretty that they used to look. They discolored. They were not that much attractive anymore. We asked her about her nails and she told us that she had nail fungus on her nails. We were shocked. She gave all the details from start to end about her nail fungus.
So, I am going to share this with you.
Let’s move on to the mail point which is:
- What is Nail Fungus?
Nail fungus is a condition of nails where the finger nails or the toe nails are affected by the fungus or bacteria. In nail fungus the nail of the patient can be yellowish or brownish and they will be discolored and the nails become easily breakable.
It has other names like: Onychomycosis.
Now I hope you have understand the definition of Onychomycosis or nail fungus.
Let’s move on to the different segment which is:
- The Symptoms of the Nail Fungus:
- Your nails will have bad smell.
- Your nails will be thicken and hard to trim.
- At first you may notice a black spot under your nail then the black spot will spread and can cover the whole nail.
- Discoloration of your nail will be a prominent signal of nail fungus.
- It can be loosen up from the nail bed.
- It can be curled up and down.
- The nail fungus can be painful, but in some cases (in the case of mild nail fungus) it also can be painless.
- Your nail becomes misshapen.
If you notice any of these symptoms in your nails then go check it out from doctor.
- Reason of the Nail Fungus:
- There can be many reasons but the most common reason is the attack of fungus on your nail.
- If someone does manicure frequently then she might have to be careful and make sure the salon where she goes should use clear cloths and products.
- If you use excessive water then also you can have nail fungal infection.
Now, let’s move to the last segment of the article which is:
- The Treatment of Nail Fungus:
There are many treatment of nail fungus. But before opting for surgery you should take advice of a prominent doctor. Only the doctors can lead you to right path. The treatments are following:
1. Surgery: Surgery might be the last option for nail fungus, but it may be the most effective way of treatment. If your nails are totally affected by fungus then the doctor have to remove your whole nail with the help of surgery. In the empty nail bed a new healthy nail will grow. However the new grown nail can be affected by fungus.
2. Laser Therapy: Doctors are still researching in nail fungus topic. They invented a process where they can kill the bacteria with the help of light.
3. Topical Treatment: In this process you have to rub your nail or brush your nail with medicines or ointment. Remember this method effectively works on mild nail fungal infection.
4. Oral Treatment: Oral treatment is one of the most famous and most effective treatments. In this treatment the doctor will prescribe you pills. With the help of pills you will be cured after some times. For finger nail fungus it takes 2 to 3 months to recover. And for toe nail fungus it takes 3 to 4 months recover.
These are the famous well known treatments that one can goes for if he or she has nail fungus. Through this article I shared my opinion. I hope it will be helpful to you.