Being slim, trim, and beautiful is trendy now. Everyone wants to be slim and healthy. Nobody wants to be fat anymore. In the era of the internet, it is very easy to see what others look like. With the help of Instagram and Facebook, one can see the bodies of celebrities. Before the pandemic, we didn’t have the time of operating phones, but when the pandemic came, most teenagers were addicted to phones. Many of them were only addicted to Instagram only.
Numerous teenagers open an account on Instagram and Facebook, so they were allowed to see models, influencers, and celebrities. When they saw them and their bodies, they were tempted and wanted to make a similar figure. In the twenty-first century, everyone talks about body positivity, but still, we consider a slim body as the epitome of beauty, especially for women. In order to achieve that kind of slim body, many teenagers and adults are creating their own diet plans and think that they will be slimmer by nowhere!
People have to understand that diet plan-making is not an easy thing. Anyone just can’t make a diet plan for themselves without any experience. If we are able to make diet plans, then we never need dieticians or nutritionists. Everything is not that much easy. We need proper guidance to lose weight and fat.
The second common mistake that people tend to do that, they think that losing weight and losing fat are the same thing, but in reality both are different things. Losing weight and losing fat are interrelated but it is not similar. When you lose weight you will automatically lose some fat. If you want to lose weight, then try to consult a dietitian. Don’t make your own diet plan without proper knowledge. A wrong diet plan can destroy your whole body. So, be careful and never be so foolish.
You might think that how a wrong diet destroys a person’s life, let me tell you I saw a girl who did not have a proper diet plan but still try to plan a diet on her own. Later she suffered the consequences and fell ill.
When I was in college, there was a girl in our class whose name was Sunidhi. When we first entered college she was very fat. Later, when our classes started, one day she told us all that she wanted to be slim, but her family did not want to spend money on her weight loss journey. So, she did not have money but she wanted to be slim, so she decided to make a diet plan of her own by watching YouTube and by taking references from Google. We all warned her not to do that, but she was determined. She wanted to be slim, no matter what.
So, she made her own diet plan without having the basic knowledge of dietetics.
After a few months, we noticed that she was becoming slim day by day. Once she achieved a decent body people used to come to her for dieting advice. She never shares her dieting secrets with others. Still, people wondered how she was slim! One day when our department decided to do an excursion, we were so, happy. Sunidhi was also very happy, but she looked weak. It was a sunny day, so all of us packed our heavy tiffin and carried our water bottles. Before starting we all heard a tension from the back.
Later we found out that Sunidhi fainted. The teachers of our department quickly took her to the college and hospital, and after some time the nurses came to us and said that she became weak internally, her pressure was low and she did not have much muscle in her body. To sum up, she became frail. We all were very anxious, so, someone asked why she was frail. Then the nurses said that she followed an unhealthy diet so, she became frail from the inside.
A healthy diet always loses fat and gains muscle in your body, not the other way around.
Let’s see some key points of a healthy diet:
The Key Points of a Healthy Diet are to Lose Fat and Gain Muscle:
- A healthy diet for losing fat and gaining muscle is all about 80% healthy eating and 20% workout.
- If you want to lose fat and gain muscle, then try to eat as much protein as you can. You can take animal protein (Fish, chicken, etc.) and also plant-based protein (tofu, soybean, etc).
- Studies show that a grown man needs 1.5 grams of protein per kilogram of body weight.
- For gaining muscle eating a lot of protein is the main way.
- Try to do a lot of exercise.
- Keep a healthy diet and healthy life.
- Quite all bad habits like smoking, drinking, late-night cravings, and stuff like that. These habits are ruining your diet and also your life.
- If you don’t get the required protein from your daily food then try to consume protein supplements. There are many supplements available in the market. It also offers flavors. You can also choose your protein supplement according to your flavor.
- Try to maintain a healthy diet and a healthy sleep schedule. An adult should get 7 to 8 hours of sound sleep. Without a proper amount of sleep his or her diet will be incomplete and they will not get the desired result.
- Give your body the required rest after a workout. When you do workout, you lose fat and muscle, if you don’t give yourself a proper rest then it will be difficult for you to gain muscle and lose fat.
- “Muscle is composed of 75% water.” So, increase your water intake.
These are some key points that stimulated fat loosing and muscle gain.
If you have a prominent result of your weight loss then I recommend you to consult a dietitian.
Hope this article will be helpful to you.