Today, India is among the top 5 countries in Medical Tourism, thanks to the development of its private sector in recent years. India now houses world-renowned doctors, some of whom were trained in the top private hospitals that are accredited by the Joint Commission International (JCI) and National Accreditation Board for Hospitals & Healthcare Providers (NABH) in the US.
Medical Tourism in Mumbai
Mumbai is one of the biggest cities in India and holds a prominent place in the world tourist map. This city is a business hub and a center of many medical activities in the country. Hence, it can be considered as an ideal place for medical tourists from around the world to visit. Mumbai medical tourism boasts about its highly efficient medical professionals and facilities. The city, with its vibrant life and friendly people, will definitely make your stay enjoyable and comfortable.
Mumbai, which is the capital city of the state of Maharashtra is very densely populated and one of the richest cities in the country. Known as the ‘city that never sleeps’, Mumbai has lived up to the description with a variety of pubs, restaurants, and excellent nightlife. It also consists of many hospitals in the public and private sector that makes up to international standards. There are no chances for a foreign tourist to get lost here as the hospitals consist of English speaking staff and translators at their services. Mumbai medical tourism offers excellent medical services at affordable rates.
Features of Medical Tourism in Mumbai
Medical Tourism in Mumbai has certain advantages for foreign tourists. Some of these are:
- Low costs
- The availability of world-class doctors and the latest medical technologies
- Growing compliance with international quality standards
With Mumbai being one of the top hubs of medical facilities, here is a list of some renowned medical tourism agencies:
- Alphine Life Solutions Medical Tourism Company
- Transearth Medical Tourism
- Med Access India
- Amazon Health and Medical Tourism Pvt. Ltd.
- Indicure Health Tours
- HBG Medical Assistance
- Royal Medical Tours Pvt. Ltd.
- Bonanza Healthcare
Responsibility of a Medical Tourism Agency
Medical Agencies are required for the growth of the Medical Tourism industry. The former is primarily essential for:
- Classifying top doctors for a particular treatment and consulting them for the diagnosis or reports before arriving in the host country for the treatment.
- After finalizing the appointment with the doctor, applying for medical Visa and all the documentation required.
- Providing pickup services to patients from the airport at the time of their arrival.
- Escorting them to the hotel which is nearby to the hospital or clinic which might be pre-booked.
- Seamlessly manage every aspect of the patient’s medical retreat experience from the first moment of contact.